Friday 29 November 2013

More Convention Swaps

So I took hundreds of photos at convention - unfortunately I am not the photographer in my family and the majority are useless for posting on here. They are either too under or over exposed. Nevermind, my sister (the photographer in the family) is going to give me the dummies guide to my camera when we go up at Christmas! Really I should just RTM (read the manual) but I fear it would lull me to sleep, which sounds lovely but I have too much to do!

Anyway enough rambling from me here are some of the ok shots from inspiration boards at convention.




I love this artists tray too. Unfortunately I didn't see who had made it so apologies for not linking it to you if it is yours



And finally here is a swap I made for another demonstrator, who was unable to attend convention due to ill health. A load of the Pinkies made 5 swaps to swap on her behalf so she could receive a bunch of swaps back. I love being part of the Pinkies, they are a lovely bunch of crafters with big hearts!




As with my own swaps, its not my usual style, but I actually really like it. What do you think?

For this project you will need
Card stock: Tempting Turquoise 108598, Midnight Muse 127546
Inks: Midnight Muse 126860, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Pad 126857, Versamark 102283
Stamp sets: Blooming with Kindness W-131961, C-126422, Happy Day W-130294, C-130297, Beautifully Baroque W-130895
Other: Bitty Butterfly punch 129406, White embossing powder 109132


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x