Friday 17 January 2014

It started as a CASE.... using Stampin' Up! ® products



...I never thought it would end up like this!




Randomly (and I mean very), I have the Hot Chocolate song "It started with a Kiss " going round and round in my head now from writing the blog title. The actual line from the song is "It started with a kiss, I never thought it would come to this! Ahem, moving on swiftly......


I've used a few new products (Framelits & Stamps) from the forthcoming Spring/Summer catalogue and the Sale-a-bration (SAB) promotion both of which start on the 28th January, and one of my favourites, the Expressions Thinlits,which will be retiring when the Autumn/Winter catalogue expires (2nd February).




For some reason, when I made this card, I thought I was casing one I had seen on Pinterest. I only glanced at the card briefly when I pinned it and didn't refer to it when I was making mine. When I actually looked back at the card I thought I was casing I clearly wasn't, which you will see when I do actually case it and post it next week. Is that cheap of me? Two blog posts from one "CASE" ha ha. I need all the time saving help I can get with my two little whirlwinds aka the Bedlam Brothers!

My four year old informed me yesterday that he was fed up with it raining everyday (join the club buster) and that if it was raining again today he was "going to have a right strop!" It made me laugh - I didn't ask him what difference that would make to normal though - ha ha ha - that would have set him off on a "right strop"!

Well I hope you liked my card -it's ideal for Valentine's day isn't it?

For this project you will need:

Stamps: En Français background, The Language of Love (available Jan 28th), Banner Blast (SAB freebie from Jan 28th),
Ink: Versamark, Real Red, Pool Party
Card Stock; Real Red, Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Glitter DSP
Embossing Powders: Clear, White and Pool Party
Dies: Expressions Thinlits (available until 2nd February), On Film Framelits (available from 28th Jan)
Punches: Full Heart Punch, Chevron Border Punch, Banner Punch (SAB freebie from 28th Jan)
Embellishments: Rhinestones

Don't forget there is still time to get hold of the Expressions Thinlits before they retire!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x