Monday 14 April 2014

The Accidental Crafter - using Stampin' Up! ® products

Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous (possibly crafty) weekend! I managed to catch up with a good friend of mine, that I haven't seen for ages. Her daughter and my sons get on like a house on fire so it was a fun time all round. To top it off she's a fabulous cook so we were treated to a lovely home made curry - yummy!

Now normally I don't make Easter cards, but there's always a first time! I saw this card on Pinterest By Heather Summers, what caught my eye was the stitching on it - you know I love my sewing machine!! So I decided to case it. My first attempt went a bit awry and I ended up having to redo the stitching up the left hand side, but as I love the Fresh Prints DSP I had used, I didn't want to waste it. Oh what to do? Simple really - I decided to hide my mistake with a row of flowers - accidental crafting! It's not the card I intended but I actually really like it - it's what we crafters call a happy accident!! What do you think?

Stampin up fresh prints pansy punch, petite petals and itty bitty shapes Tracy May card making ideas

I also decided to make another card using the Fresh Prints DSP and the same layout. As I was deciding what to do with this second one I realised I was also actually case-ing another card by Cindy Schuster, which I had seen on Pinterest too.

Stampin up Fresh prints Petite Petals punch itty bitty punch Four You Tracy May card making ideas

I just love this colour combination of Coastal Cabana, Real Red and Crumb Cake

Stampin up Fresh prints Petite Petals punch itty bitty punch Four You Tracy May card making ideas

For these cards you will need:

Stamp Sets: Delightful Dozen (wood or clear), Four You (wood or clear)

I hope you have enjoyed today's projects - thanks for stopping by. See you very soon 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x