Thursday 18 July 2013

Sneak Peak Slider Card

I've recently started holding monthly classes, which I love. It's a chance for me to share all the tips and techniques I've picked up over the last 18 months, since I first stumbled into the world of card making and papercrafting.

I have a few regular attendees (hi ladies) and we have a great time, chatting, putting the world to rights and of course making lovely items to take home.

If you would like to join me my next class is next week on Thursday 25th July. If you would like to know more then either check out the Classes tab at the top of the blog for details or simply give me a call and I'll happily talk you through them. I would love to see you at the class.

Here's a sneak peak of one of the projects we will be making.

Stampin Up Mosaic Madness Slider card Tracy May Card Making


I will post details and a full list of products used next week after the class.

If you are in the UK, I hope you're enjoying the heatwave. I certainly am but I think it's getting to my two year old a bit. He's fallen asleep standing up in his buggy (only way he will travel these days!) and has been having mini temper tantrums. Today he just suddenly shouted "I - DON'T - LIKE - PINEAPPLES!" No idea why - there was not a pineapple in sight! 

If you would like to order any products from Stampin' Up! just let me know and I will be happy to help. Just email me or call me on 07788746908.

2 comments :

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x