Wednesday 16 October 2013

Partying and Scrappin' using Stampin' Up! ® products

Oh I've been super busy lately. I had a great party last week with a group of avid scrapbookers. It's the first scrapbooking party I have done, and I decided to go with a Christmas layout I had seen on Pinterest ages ago and been meaning to try out. I'm all for following the two birds with one stone motto!

The ladies all enjoyed themselves, I'm pleased to report and loved using the Stampin' Up! products. Since then I have been madly getting ready for my Christmas Card class on Thursday night, in between a weekend of birthday parties and looking after one poorly little boy. Its true you should be careful what you wish for - next time I'm wishing for a little peace and quiet when the Bedlam Brothers are at full pelt, I will try to remember how horrible it feels when they are lying poorly on the sofa not tearing around.

Anyway, back to my scrapbook page. I have some lovely pictures from Christmas 2011 and I wanted to showcase Stampin' Up!'s 12 x 12 cardstock and DSP.  I chose to use the Winter Frost Speciality DSP with the Island Indigo and Smoky Slate textured cardstock. I love it - I really need to get scrapping more.


Products Used:
Textured 12" x 12" Cardstock - Island Indigo 132132, Smoky Slate 132131
Winter Frost Speciality DSP 132341
Pool Party A4 Cardstock 124391
Classic Stampin' Pad - Pool Party 126982, Island Indigo 126986
Stamps - Morning Post Numbers Clear 131841, Very Merry Tags Wood 130393, Clear 130402, Mixed Bunch Wood 128442,  Clear 125537

If you would like to order any of the products used you can order directly online (SHOP NOW) or you can still order via email or by phone.

And don't forget there's still time to join in all the fun either as a demonstrator....

......or as a hostess!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x