Friday 24 January 2014

XOXO! using Stampin' Up! ® products

I have made a few more heart themed cards this week. I was dithering over my 3rd project for my class next Thursday evening. I wanted a Valentine's card for one of the projects but one that could also be used for an occasion other than Valentine's. I came up with a couple of designs.

The card below is one of them. I decided not to use this in the class as the other design used the new SAB Banner Blast stamp set and I want to show the ladies some of the gorgeous new products available from next week! I'm so excited. I love Sale-a-bration! The parties are fantastic fun, with everyone deciding what free gift to get and anyone wanting to join as a demo can get extra free goodies in their starter kit. Give me a call if you would like more information.


For this project you will need:

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Petal Parade (SAB freee gift)
Ink: Real Red, Staz On Black
Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red
Tools: Hearts Framelits, Circles Thinlits (for the xoxo)
Embellishments: Rhinestones

I don't know what I'll do with all the other Valentine's cards I've made. The husband only needs one. Mind you, I could always give one to him, to give to me. That's probably the only way I will get one! Where's the romance gone? LOL! 


Come back again tomorrow as I will have a fantastic project for you for the Pinkies Blog Hop!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x