Friday 14 March 2014

Envelope Punch Board Notelet holder Hostess Gift - using Stampin' Up! ® products

Hello again. I hope you enjoyed my video from Wednesday! I have another one for you today. I had the rare opportunity on Sunday to do some filming, as my husband had taken the bedlam brothers out for a run about in the local park. I managed to film four tutorials in total. The other two will be posted over the course of the next few weeks.

In the meantime today's tutorial is for another envelope punch board box. I could become addicted to making them. They are so easy to make, once you have your measurements sorted out. I got through a few sheets of retired card stock working this one out. I wanted it to hold 3x3" notelets, with embellishments. I am doing a party next week and this will be the demonstration and hostess gift. I will post the make and take next week after the party.


I hope you enjoy the tutorial. If you do, please do subscribe to my Youtube channel, as I will be posting more video tutorials soon and as I have caught the filming bug, I will definitely be filming more projects in the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x