Friday 28 March 2014

Sale-a-bration 2014 is coming to an end! - using Stampin' Up! ® products

Hello, hello everyone.  I do hope you are all well and have a fantastic weekend lined. Its set to be nice weather in my part of the world and I hope it is where you are too!

Before I get completely demob happy though, I just wanted to remind you all that Sale-a-bration ends on Monday 31st March, so if you want to take advantage and get yourself a free gift there is still time. 

One of my favourite of the free gifts has been the DSP, particularly the stripy one (the picture in the brochure doesn't show how lovely this paper really is).

Stampin' Up! Sweet Sorbet DSP SAB Tracy May Card making ideas


Luckily there is a really easy way to recreate the stripy paper once you have used it all up. Simply take the Stampin' Write Markers and draw lines across a blank piece of card. You can use the same colours as the DSP (Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Pool Party) or make up your own colour combination.  I used the In-Colours 2013-2015 set with Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe. Its really easy, quick and fun. You don't have to use a ruler. A little wobbly is good!!

I made these two quick cards using this technique. Apologies for the quality of the photos, I was messing around with camera settings. I will master that camera one day, I promise!

Stampin Up Banner Blast SAB Tracy May Card Making ideas

I used the Banner Blast Stamp set another SAB free gift for the card above and the Banner Punch which will be carried over into the new catalogue in July.



 For these cards you will need:

Card Stock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Silver Glimmer Paper
Stamps: SAB Banner Blast, Express Yourself (clear or wood), Happy Day (clear or wood) for the sentiment on the glitzy heard card
Ink pads: Coastal Cabana
Stampin' Write Markers: In-colours 2013-2015
Punches: Full Heart, Banner Punch (SAB free gift)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x