Friday 11 April 2014

Quick & Simple Crafting - using Stampin' Up! ® products

Good morning everyone. The Easter break is in full swing in my little part of the world, but it seems that a lot of England are still in school. We've been getting out and about with the nice sunny weather and I'm still feeling in jaunty holiday mode following Wednesday's blog post.  I decided to make a couple more cards using the candy stripe backgrounds I had made.

The first one I made using the Pacific Point striped note card.

Stampin up High Tide DSP Peachy Keen The Open Sea card marking Tracy May

I cut a banner from the High Tide DSP from the Spring/Summer Catalogue and stitched this onto the card base with me trusty little sewing machine, deliberately going a little crooked.

Stampin up High Tide DSP Peachy Keen The Open Sea card marking Tracy May

I then stamped the compass image from The Open Sea (wood or clear) onto one of the Essentials Wooden Elements and glued this over some Gold Baker's Twine. I stamped the sentiment from the Peachy Keen set (wood or clear) in Pumpkin Pie and cut it out and stuck it on the bottom of the banner. I stamped the second part directly onto the card base.

The second card I made I wanted to be even quicker and more simple than the first. 

For this card you will need:

A strawberry slush candy stripe note card (see Wednesday's photo tutorial here)
Stamp sets: Gorgeous Grunge (wood or clear), Spiral Spins (wood or clear), Peachy Keen (wood or clear)

I hope you have enjoyed these quick and simple makes. Have a great weekend. I'll be back on Monday with some different projects for you 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x