Friday 13 June 2014

Sneak Peek - Stampin' Up! Hostess Set

I have a lovely little sneaky peek for you today of one of the Hostess only sets that will be available from July 1st. This set caught my eye as soon as I saw it and I knew I was going to have fun colouring it with the blendabilities (also available soon). 


stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-I-Like-You-Cherry-Cobbler-Blendabilities

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (available in the new catalogue) and coloured it in with the Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Perfect Pumpkin and Old Olive Blendabilities.

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-I-Like-You-Blendabilities



Coloured with Daffodil Delight, Perfect Pumpkin, Old Olive Blendabilities

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-I-Like-You-Blendabilities

This one is coloured with the lighter of the Rich Razzleberry set.

If you would like to know more about how you can earn this stamp set for free and are local to me give me a call about hosting a party. I am happy to have a no obligation chat. 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget about the joining offer running until the end of June


Retiring items are selling out so if there is anything you would like, don't leave it too late!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x