Wednesday 19 November 2014

Blog Move & Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Dear readers,

as I've mentioned a few times over the last couple of weeks, I am moving my blog. I have changed the link in my feed so my email subscribers will continue to receive posts from the new blog, however, it would be better if you do subscribe by email to sign up under my new blog and unsubscribe from the old email. So if you receive this post by email, please could you go to the new blog http://bedlamandbutterflies.co.uk and subscribe there to ensure that you continue to receive my posts by email. I really would like to make sure you don't miss anything!

Thanks so much for following me - I really appreciate your support!

And now on to this week's weekly deals!




Thanks for stopping by - See you on the new blog

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x