Friday 2 August 2013

I come bearing gifts (hopefully)

It was one of my best friends' birthdays a couple of weeks ago and I have not yet seen her to give her her present. She was crazy busy as a major character in a production of Pirates of Penzance, with the final performance being on her birthday. Since then we haven't managed to get together due to school times and now illness. I am hoping though, that she is well enough for her belated birthday bash tonight, so I can finally give her her gift.

Stampin Up demonstrator gift ideas Blooming with kindness Tracy May paper
 Her favourite colours are greeny blues so Stampin' Up!'s Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana are absolutely perfect. For the gift box I have used Bermuda Bay Brights Collection Designer Series Paper. The panel on the gift bag was stamped using the beautiful flower from the Blooming with Kindness Stamp set.

I will post the contents of this gift over the weekend as it is all handmade too. I'm hoping she will like it

If you would like to purchase any of the items shown in today's project or would like more information about Stampin' Up! please feel free to contact me on 07788746908 email tracyj.may71@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x