Monday 2 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Bundle Discount and new Best of... stamp set

Hi again,

well as I promised I am back again with a fatastic offer from Stampin' Up!. One of my favourite stamp sets and punch combinations is being offered at a great discount.
I have used this stamp set and punch so often for cards for grown ups, mobiles and pictures for my friends' little girls for their birthday or Christmas presents. I love it, its such a versatile set!

Stampin Up Papillon Potpourri elegant bitty butterfly punch Tracy May gift ideas

And if that offer isn't enough then there's the great new Best of.. September stamp set to boot. Here's theBest of Christmas set with one never seen before stamp.

As always if you need any further information about any of these offers or the new Autumn/Winter catalogue please don't hesitate to contact me - 07788746908 / tracyj.may71@gmail.com.

Thanks for popping by

2 comments :

  1. Love the framed artwork. Can I ask where you got the deep frame from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Candace :-). The frame is a Ribba from Ikea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x