Wednesday 2 October 2013

New Recruiting Offer

 It's another fantastic offer from Stampin' Up! as part of their 25th Anniversary celebration. Join in the fun and become a demo for only £25!
 I love being a Stampin' Up! demo. I do parties, run classes, make lovely things. I am part of fantastic group of crafters and we share - we share experiences, knowledge, projects and much more.  Recently one of my fellow Pinkies posted a picture on our Facebook page of a beautiful swap she had received at an SU event from Jenni Pauli, a German demo. I really like Jenni's style and decided I would case the swap she made as it was so pretty.  (Click here to see Jenni's original)

I decided to do notebook cover though instead.

I changed a few bits and pieces on the embellishment and used a different colour scheme too. I liked it so much I made another one and also made a sticky note holder too.


 Then I made some more....

So guess what?  I'm going to give them away ......to you, as a gift when you join my team! So between the 7th and 21st October not only do you get to join Stampin' Up! for £25 you can also get this fantastic gift from me. It includes the notebook and sticky note, plus a Stampin' Up! shopping bag (these are very sought after trust me!) and a swatch card with all the current colours of card stock on it.



So go on what are you waiting for - give me a call (07788746908).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x