Wednesday 22 January 2014

Butterfly Birthdays - using Stampin' Up! ® products

Now it's no surprise I like butterflies. I named my blog after them even, and there are no end of ideas for butterfly cards from Stampin' Up! with all the butterfly stamps, punches, dies and embosslits available. The only limits are our imaginations.

Today's post is a medley of butterfly cards for inspiration. I made these for various friends and family birthdays before Christmas. They made a nice break from all the Christmas cards I was making.




 (the card above was an emergency make, after the second of the cards in the top picture had a cup of coffee knocked all over it - oops!)





For these cards you will need:

Stamps: Music Notes and Travel Journal wheels, Swallowtail, Express Yourself (hostess only), Gorgeous Grunge
Card stock: Baked Brown Sugar, Naturals White, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Basic Black
Ink: Versamark, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay (marker), Blender pens
Punches and Dies, Bitty and Elegant Butterfly punches, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz
Embellishments: Gold embossing powder, Gold Sequin Trim (available 28th Jan), Brights Candy Dots, Rhinestones and Linen Thread



And don't forget about the latest digital downloads available in my Stampin' Up! Shop.

2 comments :

  1. Love the first butterfly card and I have pinned it to my board for inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Margaret. Glad you liked it :-)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x