Wednesday 19 March 2014

3x3" Notelets & holder Hostess Gift - using Stampin' Up! ® products

Hey there. Do you remember last week I posted a video tutorial for a little notelet holder I made using the Envelope Punch Board? (Click here to view). Well last night was the party I had made the box for.

Stampin up sale-a-bration envelope punch board notelet holder Tracy May card making gift ideas

I demonstrated how easy it was to make the notelet holder at the party and together with a set of 6 3"x 3" cards I had pre-made to go in it, presented it to the hostess as a thank you gift for hosting the party.

Stampin up sale-a-bration envelope punch board notelet holder Tracy May card making gift ideas

I couldn't resist getting the sewing machine out again for the two cards below! I'm still not quite straight enough, but personally I think the beauty of handmade is sometimes in the little imperfections you can get. 

Stampin up sale-a-bration envelope punch board notelet holder Tracy May card making gift ideas

I used the free card kit you can choose as a SAB gift for the card below. I just cut the card base down to size. I think it looks really cute. 

Stampin up sale-a-bration envelope punch board notelet holder Tracy May card making gift ideas


Everyone enjoyed the evening and I had a great time too - I LOVE my job! What's not to like? I get to meet lovely people and have fun sharing something that I love doing! I completely forgot to take my camera with me (big school girl error!), so unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the evening to be able to share with you.

The envelope punch board proved to be a hit and the Hip Hip Hooray Card kit was also very popular. The other products I used were:

Card stock: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango (for the sentiment on the SAB card kit card)
Tools: Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly punch, 1 3/8 circle, 1 3/4 scallop circle punch, Hearts Framelits, Scallop TIEF
SAB items: Sweet Sorbet DSP, Cork embellishments, twine and card kit, Banner Blast, Banner punch









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x