Friday 6 June 2014

Anyone for BBQ? Stampin' Up! Hamburger box BBQ invite

Yay! I have another sneak peek for you today from the projects, that I made for Regional training back in May. I love this one (even if I do say so myself)!

And even more exciting, I am being featured as a guest, on the lovely Lisa's blog Vintage Celebrations.

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-bbq-hamburger-box-invite

When I was growing up, my parents always held a BBQ around my birthday. I don't know if its just fuzzy childhood recollection, but we seemed to be able to guarantee the weather back then! Those thoughts inspired this novel BBQ invitation.

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-bbq-hamburger-box-invite

Here's the invite from inside - a little burger complete with a slice of tomato, plastic cheese slice and gherkin!

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-bbq-hamburger-box-invite-collage

Unfortunately we're not having a bbq tomorrow - we're off to another kids party! The boys do have better social lives than their parents lol! Maybe Sunday, though if the weather is nice! Sausage anyone? 

For this project I used:

Stamp Set: Just Sayin wood or clear, Hardwood wood or clear
Card stock: Crumb Cake (Hamburger box and bun), Early Espresso (burger), Real Red (tomato slice), Daffodil Delight (plastic cheese slice), Old Olive (gherkins), Basic Black (word bubbles), 
Tools: Hamburger Box Bigz Die (available July 1st), Circles Framelits, Word Bubble Framelits, 1" Circle punch, Chalk Marker Pen

Don't forget to check out the RETIRING LISTS - lots of items have already sold out. If you want something make sure you order it NOW!







9 comments :

  1. I absolutely love this project. It is the cutest thing ever! So creative and fun! Thank you for sharing this with us! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so welcome Lisa! Glad you liked it :-)

      Delete
  2. Love it Tracy, just like I love the Angry Birds ones.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is genius - now I need to have a BBQ! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Nicky!! It's a great day for one today! :-)

      Delete
  4. So awesome Tracy! Can't wait to get my die into action..... Thanks for the inspiration...again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x