Friday 20 June 2014

And now for something borrowed and blue using Stampin' Up! products

Yay it's nearly the weekend. I hope you have a glorious one planned peeps! And now for my final instalment in this week's non wedding theme - something old, something new, something borrowed and blue. Yeah I know all very tenuous lol! I hope you've enjoyed the creative inspiration anyway!

stampin up uk Tracy May Gorgeous Grunge Swallowtail card making ideas


So just to explain this theme - the blue is probably obvious given the card is predominantly stamped with various shades of Stampin' Up! blues - Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, with a splash of Melon Mambo and the new Daffodil Delights Blendabilities thrown in. The borrowed comes from the fact that this card was inspired by the make and take, that my fellow Pinkie Elaine Matthews, made for a recent training event organised by my upline Michelle Last. I hardly ever finish the make and takes at training as I am so busy catching up with everyone and I forgot to take a picture of Elaine's lovely project - so I decided to create a simplified version from memory! I hope you like it.

I used the following Stampin' Up! projects for this card:

Rubber Stamps: Swallowtail wood or clear, Gorgeous Grunge wood or clear, sentiment from Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit
Card Stock: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo
Tools: Chevron Border Punch, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities (coming soon)

Thanks for stopping by - don't forget about the retiring list and the joining up offer! x



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x