Wednesday 2 July 2014

The new Stampin' Up! Catalogue is here!


Click the image above to download the pdf version of the catalogue and see what all the fuss is about!

Yay the new annual 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Catalogue is live. I have placed my launch party order and can't wait to get hold of a load of great new products.

If you're anything like me, you'll no doubt end up with a huge wish list! If that's the case and you would like to spread the cost, how about joining my monthly club? Click here for more details!

If you still want more then maybe you should be thinking about joining and buying the starter kit for £99/ 129€? 

It is a great time to join as you can choose anything from the new catalogue. You pay £99/129€ to buy the kit and you can choose £130 / 175€  worth of any current goods to add to your kit. Following that all future orders are at a 20% discount with a further 10% off your first order within a set time frame if it is over £150/200€! For more details click here or get in touch with me for a no obligation chat to see if the opportunity is right for you.

Or simply place an order with me via phone, email or via my online shop. If the order is more than £150/200€  you will earn hostess rewards (including any of the new free hostess sets at the back of the catalogue) as well as a catalogue popped in the post with a thank you card and a little something from me!!

So enjoy having a browse through the new Stampin' Up! catalogue, if you have any questions I would love to hear from you x

And don't forget to check out this week's weekly deals too!








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x