Friday 22 August 2014

A short but oh so sweet offer from Stampin' Up!

Well hello there peeps - I went awol without prior explanation didn't I? It was most unintended indeed. I had grand plans of making, photographing, editing photos and writing and scheduling blog posts for whilst I was away on holiday. I got as far as the first two and then ran out of time I'm afraid. Ooops - never fear, normal service will be resumed on Monday.

In the meantime, I have a lovely little Stampin' Up! offer to share with you. If you've been thinking of signing up as a demonstrator now would be a great time to do so!


Yes that's right - you will get an extra £20 free in your starter kit but hurry the offer ends 29th August.

If you would like to talk it through before signing up then please do contact me for a no obligation chat!

Have a great weekend. See you Monday

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x