Monday 6 January 2014

Spring is in the air! - using Stampin' Up! ® products

Well not really, but hopefully the pictures below will help to brighten up the outlook. It's been very wet and windy where I am for the last few weeks, it seems, but making a butterfly and flower mobile for a friend's little girl, for her birthday, has made me feel a bit more like spring is not that far away.

I am really pleased with how this mobile turned out! It's only the second one I have made. They are really quite simple to make but look stunning in my humble opinion / even if I do say so myself! J

What do you think?




I never did manage to get that Photography 101 with my sister over Christmas! I really must dig out my camera manual and try to take better pictures!






For this project you will need:

DSP : Subtles Collection Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Neutrals Collection - Early Espresso
Card stock: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Early Espressso
Punches: Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly, Pansy, Itty Bitty Punch shapes circle, 1/2" circle
Dies: Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz, Blossom Party Originals
Other: Pear Pizazz Chevron Ribbon, Linen Thread

4 comments :

  1. Hi Tracy. This really is beautiful. I am sure that little girl will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Tracy! I love the colours! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x