Wednesday 8 January 2014

Love the Glitter Paper - using Stampin' Up! ® products

I have been bogged down in business admin the last few days and as a result had lost my mojo. To take a break (hmmm break or procrastination?), I had a "quick" look on Stampin Connection, which is a bit like Pinterest and Facebook rolled into one for Stampin' Up! demonstrators world wide. A card by Julia Pitta in the US caught my eye (you can see Julia's card here) and inspired me to get my craft supplies out and have a play.

This is the result. It's very different to Julia's card. I think it was the chevron's pointing towards the heart on her card that made me think of the arrow going through the heart.


Anyway, I had fun making this card. It probably felt more fun as I was supposed to be doing admin! Well that's still waiting for me to plough through this evening once the bedlam brothers are in bed! 

For this project you will need:

Card Stock: Silver and Red Glimmer paper, Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
Stamp Set: Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Real Red
Punches: Full heart and Chevron punch,
Dies: Expressions Thinlits (available in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue until February 1st)
Tools: Paper-Piercing, Stampin' Pierce Mat and Essentials Paper Piercing Pack

Also check out the latest Digital Downloads on my shop too




2 comments :

  1. Tracy, thanks for the shout out!
    Love you card! it turned out fabulous and has it's own style of it's own, YOURS!
    great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x