Wednesday 16 April 2014

Ombre Butterfly Mobile using Stampin' Up! ® products

Good morning everyone! If you are UK based I hope you are enjoying the weather as much as I am. I spent most of yesterday outside in the sunshine at a 3 year old birthday party. It was a very relaxed affair. The Bedlam Brothers were unusually shy for some reason but warmed up and joined in all the fun eventually.

My birthday gift was handmade. All my friends with little girls are coming to expect some form of handmade gift these days (although I need to extend my repertoire now). A couple of weeks ago I saw this ombre colour scheme on US demo Kerry Willard Bray's blog and knew this was going to be the colour scheme for my latest round of butterfly mobiles.

Stampin up beautiful wings bitty butterfly elegant butterfly beautiful butterflies bigs gift ideas Tracy May

The fringe scissors were put to good use making a trim to go round the wooden embroidery hoop I used to hang the strands from.  They also came in handy to decorate a plain white gift bag. 

Stampin up gift bag fringe ombre gift ideas Tracy May

I hope you've enjoyed today's projects. If you're feeling inspired to create them you will need:


Thanks for stopping by - see you soon

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x