Wednesday 7 May 2014

A great gift for a little boy using Stampin' Up! Simply Stars

Good morning everyone. And how are you all this fine day? It is my youngest son's 3rd birthday today and as I mentioned on Monday, I am sharing a gift, today, that I have made for him myself.

After making these picture frames for all my friends' children's birthdays, I felt it was high time to make my own sons a picture each for their birthdays. My eldest son has a birthday coming up in 3 weeks and he will get his then.

Stampin up Typeset alphabet bigs  Simply stars picture Tracy May gift ideas


They are very simple gifts to make and use very little in the way of product. However, I think they are fantastic gifts and certainly all my friends have been pleased with them too.


Stampin up Typeset alphabet bigs  Simply stars picture Tracy May gift ideas


I simply cut out the letters and glued them in place before stamping the stars randomly around  them. Then I stamped another set of stars, cut them out, popped them on dimensionals and stuck them over the stars I had already stamped around the name. I then layered the picture on top of Real Red and popped it in the box frame. Simply Simple Stars!!

The products I used are:

Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Pacific Point
Inks: Real Red, Pacific Point
Stamps: Simply Stars wood or clear.
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, Typeset Alphabet Bigz

I hope you like today's project. Thanks for stopping by - see you soon.

p.s. Don't forget the Weekly Deals offer has been extended into May. Check out this week's deals below.

Stampin up weekly deals


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x