Friday 16 May 2014

A soft play ball pit with Stampin' Up! Brights Collection

Good morning - and what a beautiful sunny one it is here. I hope it is wherever you are too! I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I'm going to the Stampin' Up! Regional event in Telford. I can't wait to meet up with all my demo friends and hear all the exciting news from Stampin' Up! I'm sure they will be giving us sneak peaks from the forthcoming catalogue. If you think that sounds fabulous and would like to join me at future events give me a call and I will be happy to chat to you about signing up as a demonstrator!

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-happy-congratulations-perfect-penants-brights-card


This morning's project is a set of cards I made using the Stampin' Up! Brights Collection Ink pads. I had only originally intended to make one or two but once I started I thought I would try them all to see what they look like. I prefer some over others but as a set I think they look great.

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-happy-congratulations-perfect-penants-brights-cards


I also did a multi colour one, which was actually where my original idea started. Having two small children,  I have been and still am a frequent visitor to various soft play establishments near where I live. They invariably have a ball pit filled with small plastic balls that get thrown around by the children. This is what made me think of stamping a few "balls" in the air above the "ball pit" at the bottom of the card.
stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-happy-congratulations-perfect-penants-brights-card


Originally I was going to do these cards with sponge daubers, but before I got around to it I saw a similar card done that way on Pinterest (don't ya just hate it when that happens? lol) so I used the lantern from the Happy Congratulations stamp set instead. As soon as my boys saw the stamp they thought it was a ball, so it fits really well.

I hope you like today's projects. I used:

Stamp sets: Happy Congratulations wood or clear and Perfect Pennants wood or clear
Card stock: Whisper White
Ink pads: StazOn Black, Brights Colour Collection or individually:
Bermuda Bay
Daffodil Delight
Melon Mambo
Old Olive
Pacific Point
Pumpkin Pie
Real Red
Rich Razzleberry
Tangerine Tango
TemptingTurquoise

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic weekend. See you next week.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x