Wednesday 27 August 2014

It's going to be a Lost lagoon Christmas with Stampin' Up!

I know, I know - it's still summer (technically) and we're using the C word already! Well get ready the Stampin' Up!® Autumn/Winter Catalogue launches tomorrow and it is packed, and I MEAN PACKED, with loads of fantastic rubber and photopolymer stamps and other goodies to get your Christmas crafting started with a Bang!

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-white-christmas-card-making-ideas

I had a couple of Lost Lagoon card blanks lying around. I love the colour with the Christmas theme. So far every Christmas card I've made has used Lost Lagoon as the primary colour. 

stampin-up-uk-independent-demonstrator-Tracy-May-Christmas-card-making-ideas

I will be running a special Christmas card class using the White Christmas stamp set. I'll post more details on here next week for those of you who are local to me. 

There are a number of promotions that are ending this week:



And of course don't forget about the weekly deals too!







3 comments :

  1. Really looking forward to it and to seeing the new catalogue. I've started to make some Christmas cards - I used Evergreen the other day and just love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you will love the new catalogue Natalie! :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards Tracy, such great ideas for cards :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x