Monday 10 February 2014

Envelope Punch Board DVD gift envelope video tutorial - using Stampin' Up! ® products

If you visited my blog on Saturday during the Pinkies Blog Hop, you will have seen the DVD gift envelope I made using Retro Fresh DSP (if you missed it click here). Well I am very excited to post my very first video tutorial today showing you how to make your own DVD envelope, using the Envelope Punch Board.

You can even use the measurements for Stampin' Up!'s clear mount stamp sets as you will see in the video! How great is that?

So on with the show - I hope you enjoy it.


As promised in the video the measurements are:

DSP size: 

10 3/4" x 10 3/4" or 27.3cm x 27.3cm

Punch and score:

4 1/4" or 10.8cm

5" or 12.7cm

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x