Monday 17 February 2014

Envelope Punch Board Gift Boxes - using Stampin' Up! ® products

I love the envelope punch board, and not just for making envelopes! I have been making boxes for gifts. I have some parties booked in during the Sale-a-bration period (ends 31st March), and I thought these boxes would be ideal for either Draw Prize or Hostess gifts, that I will demonstrate how to make at the party itself.

The box below is made from Basic Black 12 x 12" card stock with a lid made from Modern Medley DSP. I decorated the lid with two Real Red Roses made using the new Spiral Flower Die. I love the contrast of the red against the Basic Black and Very Vanilla.



This will be perfect for a hostess gift or Draw Prize gift filled with chocolates. 

I also made a matching card but punched the flowers from the Blossom and Pansy Punches. 


I've also made a shallower box from the Envelope Punch Board, which will filled with notelets. Again, this will be a demonstration during a party and will become the Hostess Gift. I am going to make little video tutorial of how to make it very soon.

I hope you have liked these projects. To recreate them you will need:

Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Real Red
DSP: Modern Medley
Tools: Envelope Punch Board, Spiral Flower Die, Paper Piercing Tool, Blossom and Pansy Punch
Embellishments: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Real Red, Very Vintage Designer Button

3 comments :

  1. Hi Tracy,
    I love your blog. You have inspired me many times. If I lived closer I would love to come to your classes - Australia is a little bit too far!!
    Just wondering if you are any closer to posting your video tutorial for this gorgeous box?
    Thanks, Bec

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bec,
      thank you for your lovely comment. It's made my day!! :-)
      I have had the mumps, so its put me a little bit behind, but I will get the video filmed over the next couple of days and post it next week for you.
      take care, have a great weekend - Tracy x

      Delete
  2. Hi Tracy,

    I'm so sorry to hear that you've been sick. I hope that you are feeling 100% very soon.
    No rush with the video, only when you are feeling up to it!!

    Hope that you are having a lovely day. I look forward to your next post!!

    Take care,

    Bec :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x