Friday 21 February 2014

Fresh Prints Notebook and Sticky Note holder - using Stampin' Up! ® products

I don't know about you but I tend to procrastinate over decisions! These can be big or small decisions, but these days I just can't seem to make up my mind quickly over certain things. One of the things I uhmed and ahhed about before taking the plunge, was becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I'm glad I did though, as I researched a bit and found the right upline for me. Before I signed up, we had a good chat about what being a demonstrator involves, and she never put any pressure on me at all. I am so glad that I did become a demonstrator as I love it. I now hold my own classes, meet new people through home parties and get together with fellow crafters in my upline's team for training, inspiration sessions and good fun chatting and crafting. I always take a notebook to these events to get down all those handy hints and tips. These days I always decorate plain notebooks myself, just like the one below. 



Are you like me - uhming and ahhing about whether to sign up? If so and you would like to chat through with someone who has been there herself, then please feel free to give me a call or email me and I will happily pass on my own experiences of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Whilst I would love you to join my team, I will not pressurise you into anything. It's important you sign up with the right person for you.

Also with it being Sale-a-bration you get to choose an extra £20 of free product in your starter kit.



If you do decide to join my team, I will send you a little welcome gift including a welcome to my team information sheet, a colour sampler of all the current Stampin' Up! card stock as well as a matching notebook and sticky note holder set similar to the ones pictured.


To create your own altered notebooks and sticky notes holders you will need:

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White
DSP: Fresh Prints DSP Stack
Stamps: ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers
Punches: Blossom and Pansy
Embellishments: Neutrals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi x